|AED 3,000||18 hours||2 Weekdays|
|20 Sept 2017||SAE Photography Certificate||6pm - 9pm|
|13 Nov 2017|
|19 Feb 2018||Language||Age group|
|14 May 2018||English||Young Creatives/Adults|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the fundamentals of photography. Students develop essential skills for obtaining consistent results and a foundation in photography as a visual language. Also, this course examines individuals, movements and the theories behind them that are the foundation of the art form.
Who it's for
- Photography enthusiasts who are looking to get the most out of theirDSLR/semi-professional cameras
- Individuals with a passion for photography who would like to get substantial skills in camera use, lighting, and various types of photography
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 18 hours
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays (6pm - 9pm)
Qualifications: Photography Certificate
- Introduction to photography
- Understanding your camera (basic anatomy of the camera)
- Working with different lenses
- Exposure (shutter speed, aperture & depth of field)
- Shot composition