Motion Graphics Short Course
|AED 6,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|11 Sep 2017||Motion Graphics Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|20 Nov 2017|
|19 Mar 2018|
|18 Jun 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Motion graphics are widely used in film and television post-production to create title sequences, bumpers, and logo animations. This course is designed as a jumpstart for any aspiring motion graphics artist and will expand your skills in the process of combining multiple media types such as video, animation, text, and sound to create compelling, dynamic motion graphics.
Who it's for
- Media professionals who want to learn new techniques and broaden their skill set in industry-standard software used in motion graphics
- Individuals interested in animating movie projects and adding styles to various types of video
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Course fee: 6,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Motion Graphics Certificate
- Adobe After Effects
- Introduction to video and video formats
- Creating a basic animation using effects and presets
- Animating text
- Working with shape layers
- Animating a multimedia presentation
- Animating layers
- Controlling transparency with masks
- Distorting objects with the puppet tool
- Controlling transparency through keying
- Performing colour correction
- Integrating 3D in After Effects
- Exporting from After Effects
- Enhancing the workflow with Adobe Dynamic link
- Video editing basics