Digital Video Editing Short Course
|AED 3,000||3 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|6 Aug 2017||Digital Video Editing Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|5 Nov 2017|
|11 Feb 2018|
|6 May 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Editing video is about movement, choreography, lighting, and colour.The course carries over content learnt practically from the filmmaking short course and will provide you with the substantial knowledge and requisite training in the multiple skills the industry demands today. Basic instruction is offered in applying time-tested principles of video editing, with an emphasis on underlying principles of video technology.
Who it's for
- Media professionals who want to learn new techniques and broaden their skill set in industry-standard software
- Individuals interested in editing various types of video or short film projects
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Digital Video Editing Certificate
Adobe After Effects
- Introduction to editing theory
- Fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fundamentals of After Effects