|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|26th Feb 2017||Web Design Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|7th May 2017|
|20th Aug 2017|
|29th Oct 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
- This course introduces students to the world of web design. It focuses on the fundamentals of website creation from preparing the graphics in Photoshop to constructing the page using HTML and CSS. Participants will have a hands-on approach using the appropriate formatting languages and software. The course focuses on the front-end creation of websites.
- Wordpress, an open-source blogging tool and CMS(Content Management Systems), will also be explored allowing participants to apply their design, HTML, and CSS skills, and to increase their productivity. At the end of this course, student will be able to produce a fully functional website.
Who it's for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Web Design.
- Graphic designers who want to design and develop their own website
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to create their own corporate website and also design web graphics for their communication such as web banners and email flyers.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Interface design principles
- Photoshop (prepare images for web)
- Search Engine Optimisation basics
- Implementation basics (FTP, server use, domains, and databases)
- Jobert Garcia
- Jobert has earned his Multimedia degree from SAE Institute Dubai in March 2010. Right away after graduating, he was offered by SAE to work there as a web designer and has accepted the offer. A month later, he began teaching graphic design and web development. So far, he has been enjoying his career in SAE as he continues to gain more experience and opportunities. He has also worked with companies such as, Infusion, Blue banana, and Memac OgilvyAside from graphic/web designing, Jobert enjoys other things such as, basketball, billiards, motion graphics, music, photography, and movies.