Web Design Short Course
|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|20 Aug 2017||Web Design Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|19 Nov 2017|
|25 Feb 2017|
|20 May 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of web design. It focuses on the fundamentals of website creation from preparing the graphics in Photoshop to constructing the page using HTML and CSS. Participants will have a hands-on approach using the appropriate formatting languages and software. The course focuses on the front-end creation of websites.
Who it's for
- All individuals with a creative passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Web Design
- Graphic designers who want to design and develop their own website
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to create their own corporate website and also design web graphics for their communication such as web banners and email flyers
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Web Design Certificate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Interface design principles
- Photoshop (prepare images for web)
- Search Engine Optimisation basics
- Implementation basics (FTP, server use, domains, and databases)