|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|30th Jan 2017||Social Media
|8th May 2017||Certificate|
|7th Aug 2017|
|23rd Oct 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course:
This course is a practical Social Media Marketing and Online Advertising. It covers a wide range of topics such as social media follower generation, brand positioning on social media, use of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads for promotion of products and services as well as an introduction to organic followership and presence in other social media such as Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
The course has a very practical approach and students will have to start and manage multiple campaigns and profiles throughout their training. This approach will prepare students for a range of scenarios.
Who is it for:
- Individuals who want to gain an understanding of social media marketing, online advertising, creative content writing, and online presence
- Individuals wanting to learn marketing techniques used in various social media platforms
- Online Tools for Social Media
- Understanding the current marketing landscape and consumer psychology of attention
- Developing your social brand purpose and creating a consumer movement for your brand
- Developing a content marketing strategy to be used on various social media platforms
- Delivering audience to your website through careful planning and timely posts
- Cost benefit analysis of online ads
- SEO and Google Adwords