|AED 9,000||12 Weeks||Weekends|
|21st Jan 2017||Graphic Design
|22nd Apr 2017||Certificate|
|1st Jul 2017|
|30th Sep 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
- This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
- The course will give you an overview of the complete professional Graphic Design production process; from the development of visual concepts and communication strategies, project planning and pitching, to the design implementation in professional graphic software, pre-press, quality control, and finally the successful presentation of the product.
Who it's for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts who would like to get a basic introduction to Graphic Design.
- High School leavers who need to prepare a portfolio for a full time Graphic Design study program.
- Marketing and Communication professionals who would like to gain a better understanding of the creative workflow.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Design principles
- Color theory
- Visual communication
- Professional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Logo Design
- Business cards, letterheads, advertisements, brochures and posters
- Project management