Electronic Music Production Short Course
|AED 7,000||9 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|4 Sep 2017||SAE Electronic Music||6pm-9pm|
|4 Dec 2017||Production Certificate|
|5 Mar 2018|
|4 Jun 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The unique Electronic Music Production course provides an opportunity for music enthusiasts to unleash their passion for sound on the best music equipment, training with international industry professionals. The course is designed to focus students learning experience as much as possible on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music applications such as Ableton Live.
Who it's for
- Creative individuals who wish to transition from traditional to digital illustration
- Media professionals wanting to develop their technical abilities in a digital format
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are below 16 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 9 Weeks
Course fee: 7,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: EMP Certificate
- Intro To DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations)
- Basic sound theory
- Dynamics & Effects
- Song structure, analysis & composition
- Intro to MIDI
- Sound Synthesis
- Mixing & mastering techniques