|AED 7,000||12 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|6th Feb 2017||SAE Electronic Music||6pm-9pm|
|15th May 2017||Production Certificate|
|4th Sep 2017|
|6th Nov 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
- The unique Electronic Music Production course provides an opportunity for music enthusiasts to unleash their passion for sound on the best music equipment, training with international industry professionals. The programme encourages individualism and combines the fundamentals of electronic music production with practical experimentation and personal creativity. Students will graduate from the 3-month programme with the skills and knowledge to create the music they love and gain a strong foundation for future learning.
- The course is designed to focus students learning experience as much as possible on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music applications such as Ableton Live.
Who it's for
The course is designed for:
- Aspiring electronic music producers
- New comers to electronic music production
- Buddying audio engineers who would like to get an understanding of electronic music
- Ableton Live
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Intro To DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations)
- Basic sound theory
- Dynamics & Effects
- Song structure, analysis & composition
- Intro to MIDI
- Sound Synthesis
- Mixing & mastering techniques