|AED 7,000||12 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|6th Feb 2017||SAE Electronic Music||6pm-9pm|
|15th May 2017||Production Certificate|
|4th Sep 2017|
|6th Nov 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This is an introductory short course to principles of digital illustration in a comic book and animation style. The contents are focused on fine art principles and methods on how to integrate these techniques into a digital workflow.
Who it's for
- Creative individuals who wish to transition from traditional to digital illustration
- Media professionals wanting to develop their technical abilities in a digital format
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are below 16 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 12 Weeks
Course fee: 7,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: EMP Certificate
- Intro To DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations)
- Basic sound theory
- Dynamics & Effects
- Song structure, analysis & composition
- Intro to MIDI
- Sound Synthesis
- Mixing & mastering techniques