|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|23rd Jan 2017||SAE Digital DJ Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|10th Apr 2017|
|17th Jul 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course teaches the fundamental skills and techniques required to become a DJ. This includes mastering the decks, using the software, understanding audio quality, and music organization. This course is ideal for students who have never touched DJ equipment before but are hoping to make a profession or enjoy the art of beat matching and mixing.
Who it's for
- Are passionate about Digital DJ
- Want an edge on existing production techniques
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Digital DJ Certificate
- Virtual DJ
- Introduction to equipment setup
- Understanding beats, bars, rhythms & phrasing
- Beat matching
- EQ, levels and FX
- Using Serato and Scratch Live
- Industry perspectives