|AED 6,000||8 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|16th Jan 2017||SAE Audio Production
|18th Apr 2017||Certificate|
|7th Aug 2017|
|16th Oct 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The Audio Short Course combines the theoretical, technical and practical skills of audio engineering, covering the basic theoretical knowledge, and practical skills required to record and mix a multi-track project. This includes basic sound theory, microphone techniques, recording workflow, signal processing and signal flow, console operation, and the use of industry-standard Pro Tools software.
Who it's for
- Anyone who wishes to build their foundational skills in audio engineering, basic recording techniques, mixing, and digital audio editing
- Individuals wanting to learn industry-standard techniques and latest software
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 8 Weeks
Course fee: 6,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Audio Production Certificate
- Avid Pro Tools
- Basic sound theory
- Working with microphones
- The recording console
- Preparing for a recording
- Recording techniques/signal flow
- DAW fundamentals
- Basic digital audio editing techniques
- Signal processing
- Mixing techniques/signal flow
- Bouncing audio