Audio Recording Short Course
|AED 3,500||3 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|6 Aug 2017||SAE Audio Recording
|5 Nov 2017||Certificate|
|4 Feb 2018|
|29 Apr 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The Audio Recording Short Course combines the theoretical, technical and practical skills of recording audio, covering the basic theoretical knowledge,and practical skills required to record a multi-track project. This includes basic sound theory, microphone techniques, recording workflow, signal processing and signal flow, console operation, and the use of industry-standard software.
Who it's for
- Anyone who wishes to build their foundational skills in audio engineering,basic recording techniques, and digital audio editing
- Individuals wanting to learn industry-standard techniques and latest software
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Course fee: 3,500 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Audio Recording Certificate
- Avid Pro Tools
- Working with microphones
- Preparing for a recording
- Recording techniques and signal flow
- DAW fundamentals