|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|12th Nov 2017||3D Max Certificate||6pm-9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
This 3ds Max short course caters to the growing demand for 3D animation skills. Animation is one of the most rapidly expanding areas of creativity and technical development. Animated products can be found in computer games, films, television, and advertising.
Students will learn Autodesk's powerful integrated 3D modeling, animation and rendering tools. Upon completion of the course students will be able to apply basic animation techniques and concepts to create a static 3D image or animated sequence.
Who it's for
- This 6 weeks intensive short course is designed for entry-level students as well as for media professionals that are interested in extending their skillset.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
Students will learn:
- The 3ds Max interface
- Practical project
- Character poly modeling
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Character studio: rigging
- Character studio: animating
- Introduction to lighting
- 3ds Max rendering
- Mental ray and HDRI
- Final project
- Mujeeb Syed
Mujeeb received his Bachelor of Science degree in 1983 from Karachi University. He has seven years of teaching and ten years of industrial experience with various aspects of 3D Industries, (1998-2010). He worked for media production houses, advertising agencies, as well as consultancy, and freelancing and in parallel he conducted lectures as well as designed and executed animation courses for three top rated training centers (Alliance Franchise De Karachi, Maya training center, Arena multimedia Training center (Division of APTEC), Microvision school of Animation) in Pakistan. He is regarded as one of the pioneers that introduced 3D softwares in Pakistan. As Head of Animation Department at SAE Dubai, he has set the standard for providing real practical case studies with real workflow toward the industry. Mr. Mujeeb has updated contents of the syllabus, incorporate 3dstudio Max according to the huge regional requirement and planning to introduce game programming in this region.