|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|19th March 2017||Maya 3D Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|18th Sep 2017|
|5th Nov 2017|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
This 3D with Maya short course caters to the growing demand for 3D animation skills. Animation is one of the rapidly expanding areas of creativity and technical development. Animated products can be found in computer games, films, television, and advertising.
Students will learn Maya 3D modeling, animation and rendering tools. Upon completion of the course students will be able to apply basic animation techniques and concepts to create a static 3D image or animated sequence.
Who it's for
- This 6 weeks intensive short course is designed for entry-level students as well as for media professionals that are interested in extending their skillset.
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Autodesk Maya
Students will learn:
- Maya interface
- Practical project
- Character poly modeling
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Character studio: rigging
- Character studio: animating
- Introduction to lighting
- Mental ray and HDRI
- Final project