Note: If you are applying from outside the UAE please contact the SAE Institute in your country to confirm your equivalent educational standing or contact SAE directly.
- minimum age 17;
- completion of year 12 high school certificate (HSC) or its equivalent ; or
- mature age students over 21 years; or
- on receipt of suitable evidence, SAE shall seek to admit all prospective students (via special entry) who are considered to have a reasonable chance of success in the programme.
English Language Requirements
International students have to provide additional evidence of language skills and complete one of the following:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): A band score of 6 or higher for a Higher Education (HE) course and 5.5 or higher for a VET course (only the Academic Test is accepted), OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): A score of 550 or higher (paper based test), 60 or higher (internet based test) for a Higher Education (HE) course and a minimum score of 527 (paper based test) or 46 (internet based test) for a VET course, OR
- International Second Language Proficiency Rating (ISLPR): An overall rating of 3, OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Academic score of 50 (or higher) for a Higher Education (HE) course, and an Academic score of 42 (or higher) for a vocational education program, OR
- Completion of Year 12 English at an Australian secondary school or college or equivalent with a minimum result of “Satisfactory” or equivalent.