Motion Graphics and Compositing Short Course
What you need to know about this course
Motion graphics are widely used in film and television post production to create title sequences, bumpers and logo animations. This course has been designed as a jumpstart for any aspiring motion graphics artist.
Expand your skills in the process of combining multiple media types such as video, animation, text and sound to create compelling, dynamic Motion Graphics.
The curriculum includes important concepts such as broadcast standards and formats and covers advanced topics such as keying, color correction, 3D integration in After Effects.
Who it's for
- Web Designers, Graphic Designers and TV Graphic Artists that want to broaden their skill set in Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 17 years of age upon commencement of the course.
Date & Time
- 6 Weeks
- Every Saturday
- 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
- SAE Motion Graphics and Composting Certificate
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- AED 6000
- Introduction to video and video formats
- Creating a basic animation using effects and presets
- Animating text
- Working with shape layers
- Animating a multimedia presentation
- Animating layers
- Controlling transparency with masks
- Distorting objects with the puppet tool
- Controlling transparency through keying
- Performing color correction
- Integrating 3D in After Effects
- Creating 3D content in Cinema 4D and integration with After Effects
- Exporting from After Effects
- Enhancing the workflow with Adobe Dynamic link
- Video editing basics