The SAE Foundation Course is designed for students who may not initially meet our entry requirements to prepare them with the knowledge and skills to succeed in higher education. Students who successfully complete this course will gain entry to undergraduate study. The Foundation courses is intended to help students adapt to the academic environment and life in higher education institutions.
Courses and Qualifications
There are two major advantages to undertaking the foundation course at SAE Dubai:
- Successful completion of a foundation course may guarantee entry into specific courses at SAE Institute Dubai.
- Foundation courses allow students to ‘adapt’ to the education system and life before commencing university or college studies.
Foundation Courses by and large offer some insight into the teaching approach through lectures and tutorials, this ensures students are familiar with this way of learning, and feel prepared for their chosen Degree course.
- 3,000 AED (registration fee) and 12,000 AED
- SAE Foundation certificate
- Australian completion of year 10 high school certificate (HSC) or its equivalent;
- Minimum age of 16 years
- and IELTS overall band score 5.5 or higher.